Automobile Mechanic (Two Positions)
Applications are invited from qualified persons to fill the position of an Automobile Mechanic with Tropical Parts & Services Limited in Accra.
Qualifications and experience:
- Any relevant trade certificate preferably Motor Vehicle Technician Part I, II, or III.
- At least five (5) years’ experience working on automobiles, preferably in an ultramodern modern auto workshop.
- Understands the legalities in the vehicle service industry.
- Should exhibit honesty and transparency.
- Computer literacy a plus – able to search for information online (google, YouTube, etc.).
- Good team player and communicate well with others.
- Candidates should be willing to learn new ways of doing things, be customer focus, and exhibit HSE (Health, Safety, and Environmental) consciousness.
- Service and repair light automobile (engine, braking, suspension and steering, etc.)
- Inform the team leader of any damaged or malfunctioning tools and equipment.
- Report any incidents to the team leader.
- Ensure equipment care by regularly cleaning all assigned equipment.
Interested persons should send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject mentioning the position you are applying for in the subject.
Applications deadline: June 10, 2023
Back to careers
Hours of Support