Store Keeper (One Position)
Qualifications and experience:
- HND in any Engineering discipline, Statistics, Purchasing and Supply, or Accounting.
- Experience of inventory management and dealing with auto spare parts is an advantage.
- Experience in database management and should familiar with automobiles and its parts.
- Should exhibit honesty and transparency.
- Computer literacy; Microsoft Word and Excel, Tally ERP a plus and able to easily search for information online (google, YouTube, etc.).
- Good team player and communicate well with others.
- Candidates should be willing to learn new ways of doing things, be customer focus, and exhibit HSE (Health, Safety, and Environmental) consciousness.
- Safeguard inventory and ensure items do not leave the store without first completing the item requisition form.
- Arrange for parts from the local market when not available in stock in a timely manner.
- Conduct monthly stock-taking as per schedule and submit reports as scheduled.
- Conduct daily stock reconciliation with Administrator and submit signoff document.
- Submit weekly locally purchases parts report in alignment with all purchases (individual & corporate clients) made during the week.
Interested persons should send updated CV to email@example.com with the subject mentioning the position you are applying for in the subject.
Applications deadline: June 10, 2023
Back to careers
Hours of Support