Parts Advisor and Store Keeper
Applications are urgently invited from qualified persons to fill the position of Parts Advisor/Store Keeper with Tropical Parts & Services Limited.
Applications are urgently invited from qualified persons to fill the following position with Tropical Parts & Services Limited.
Brief: Successful candidate shall be responsible for managing a parts store, various databases, and social media pages.
Position: Parts Advisor/Store Keeper
- Issue parts/lubricants to the workshop and sell the same to the public
- Conduct monthly stock-taking according to the schedule.
- Enter data of clients, vehicles, and repairs into the vehicle management system and manage other databases.
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping/5S in the store.
- Adhere to health and safety (H&S) regulations and enforce them within the workplace.
- Continuously update and maintain the business social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn) with relevant promotional pictures, fliers, and write-ups.
- Train and develop new hires.
- Exhibit a high standard of customer service.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned.
Qualifications and experience:
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Purchasing & Supply/Accounting/Marketing, SSSCE with relevant experience may be considered.
- 1-3 years experience in the automobile industry and store management.
- Experience in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Candidates should be willing to learn, have a customer focus, health and safety conscious, and be a team player.
Note: Successful applicants will be trained in Tally ERP and Vehicle Management System (VMS) Software.
Interested persons should send updated CVs to email@example.com with the subject mentioning the position you are applying for in the subject.
Applications deadline: August 31, 2022
Back to careers
Hours of Support